This is the High altar and east window of St Tarcisius, which is a special feature of the church. It was given in memory of Allan Ronald MacDonnell, who lived at Frimley Park, and his wife and son. The reredos is carved from south Devon stone. The MacDonnell family also gave an alabaster altar rail, another altar and the font. The stained glass window was given by Charles O’Donnell and that was unveiled in March 1935, unfortunately, after his death.